Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am also having 5SE and Bluetooth issues.

not sure how to post in an ongoing discussion but I am having the same problems others are describing. I try to use BT bc CA requires handsfree. I have had this phone for two weeks and now regularly take it off in order to understand. Calls are so static filled that I can't understand anything sometimes. Is it possible that OS updates solve these type of issues or is it more likely hardware?

iPhone SE, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 10:51 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2016 7:39 AM in response to merida6

Hello, I have been going crazy for the last couple of weeks trying to get this issue resolved! Had a 5s, accidentally washed it. Due for an upgrade anyway. Went in to a corporate Verizon store and picked up a similar phone, 16 gb 5se. i paired it to my 9 year old Bluetooth system in my work truck, and nothing but static! Took the phone back, asked for another one, non available, had to upgrade to 64gb, more money! Paired this phone, and have the same problem! Took my truck into Best Buy, and purchased a whole new Bluetooth audio system, thinking how could two phones have the same issue, same problem!!!! My wifes 6s plus works great. The tech at Best Buy paired his phone to my new system, it worked great. Went back to Verizon, asked for another phone to test, they charge $31.00 for pairing and testing each phone! Suggested I call tech support, over an hour on the phone, complete multiple resets, and still same problem! Will probably have to go to a 6s, and pay even more money, and no guarantee problem will be resolved. Yes, Cali requires hands free!

I am also having 5SE and Bluetooth issues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.