Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing files from icloud drive

I dragged and dropped all the files and folders from my desktop to my icloud drive, but now i cant find most of my files in the icloud drive or in my desktop. I guess it didnt get uploaded completely but now i dont know how to retrieve these files.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Apr 26, 2016 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 1:30 PM

Go to Finder and select your user/home folder. With that Finder window as the front window, either select Finder/View/Show View options or go command - J. When the View options opens, check ’Show Library Folder’. That should make your user library folder visible in your user/home folder. Select Library/Mobile Documents.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2016 1:30 PM in response to vpriya

Go to Finder and select your user/home folder. With that Finder window as the front window, either select Finder/View/Show View options or go command - J. When the View options opens, check ’Show Library Folder’. That should make your user library folder visible in your user/home folder. Select Library/Mobile Documents.

Missing files from icloud drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.