Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An email title : Apple & iCloud Service New Notice

there is an email form

Apple (service@apple.com)

i wonder if i was a fake mail !!.

iTunes

Dear Customer,

We have received your iTunes account is used for fraud. Your account will be suspended until you confirm that you are the original user account.

- To confirm that you are the original user of this account:
Click here

- We want you to accept this new service of protection against fraud and identity theft.
Itunes security team.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2016 iTunes S.à .r.l. 31-33, rue Sainte Zithe, L-2763 Luxembourg.

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 8:20 AM

It is an undoubted fake: See these support resources:

Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email

Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store

Phishing and Other Suspicious Emails

The last one includes information on forwarding the original message with headers to Apple at reportphishing@apple.com which, one hopes, they might use to take down fraudulent websites.

As a point of principle never use a link in an email to access any website where you sign in. Use existing bookmarks or the address bar in your browser instead.

The "click here" link in your post redirects via bi.ly to something other that an apple.com website - Chrome stopped me with a warning rather than take me there.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2016 8:20 AM in response to yansiu

It is an undoubted fake: See these support resources:

Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email

Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store

Phishing and Other Suspicious Emails

The last one includes information on forwarding the original message with headers to Apple at reportphishing@apple.com which, one hopes, they might use to take down fraudulent websites.

As a point of principle never use a link in an email to access any website where you sign in. Use existing bookmarks or the address bar in your browser instead.

The "click here" link in your post redirects via bi.ly to something other that an apple.com website - Chrome stopped me with a warning rather than take me there.

tt2

An email title : Apple & iCloud Service New Notice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.