Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Poor reception. My new SE is muting , losing, dropping calls. Never had with my 4:((( when to take back and what is better?

horrible reception on my new SE! Keeps muting, dropping calls constantly. Never had problem with my old 4.

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 7:03 AM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2016 1:50 PM in response to Docket31

Hi Docket31,

From what I gather, there is an issue with your iPhone SE intermittently muting and disconnecting from calls. Try taking a look at the article linked below and running through the general sound related troubleshooting tips that it provides.

Get help with hardware features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

First, make sure you're using the latest version of iOS. If you still have an issue after you update, find your symptom below and follow the link for help.

Acoustic-speaker/microphone/receiver

Get help with these issues:

Also, this article provides some additional troubleshooting tips that will resolve most issues related to making or receiving calls.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Cheers.

Poor reception. My new SE is muting , losing, dropping calls. Never had with my 4:((( when to take back and what is better?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.