Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.3.1 no longer send pictures thru text messaging?

Just downloaded iOS 9.3.1 and now I can no longer send pictures thru text messaging?

I can take a new picture and send it, but I cannot choose photo library, pick a picture, hit the CHOOSE button, but no picture sends?

Anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, Text messaging and sending pictures

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 8:35 AM

9 replies

Apr 27, 2016 8:44 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

no error message, it just doesn't send , and they are both over iMessage, and I have an active data connection , Both WIFI and Cellular. it worked before I downloaded the new iOS , and now it doesn't.

I sent a picture right before I did the download, and it worked fine, and now I cannot send any pictures to anyone thru texts, I have tried multiple people and multiple different pictures.

Jun 5, 2016 10:14 AM in response to MsAmazing7

MsAmazing7 wrote:

IT is a problem with the new download! I have the same exact problem ever since I downloadled the new OS. It use to work and now it doesn't.

If you just downloaded the "new iOS", you don't have the same version as the OP. You have iOS 9.3.2. But, no, it's not an issue with this (or the previous) version of the software. There is obviously a problem but that's probably not it.

iOS 9.3.1 no longer send pictures thru text messaging?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.