Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Download issues

I regularly download music from iTunes and often all is ok. However there are a few songs within a purchased album, whilst they appear on the purchased playlist will not play. How can I re-download these songs.

iMac, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 10:27 AM

Download your past purchases - https://support.apple.com/HT201272

4 replies

Apr 27, 2016 10:27 AM in response to Limnos

Thanks for quick reply. I have followed the link and done the steps. The song is shown on the album list but will still not play (the same with the other two). I can't seem to get it to download again. When I click to play the songs above and below - they play ok but the faulty ones do nothing (as if they are not there)

Apr 29, 2016 5:14 AM in response to Limnos

Thanks for your help. I think I have found a way to resolve the issue - if you click on the dots alongside the actual track in iTunes the drop down menu gives the option to delete download. It then refreshes and offers a download option which does seem to have corrected the problem and downloaded a working version.

Music Download issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.