Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud contacts do not match iPhone contacts.

My iCloud contacts do not contain all of my iPhone contacts. I am using the latest Firefox version on a Windows 10 PC. Same situation on my Mac with El Capitan and latest Safari and Firefox browsers. Refreshing Contacts in iCloud changes nothing.

MAC

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 11:08 AM

Try going to iCloud.com to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/iCloud and do the above. You can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2016 11:08 AM in response to munderhill

Try going to iCloud.com to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/iCloud and do the above. You can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

iCloud contacts do not match iPhone contacts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.