Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 iOS 9.3.1 Battery percentage showing incorrect

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.1. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed the battery percentage does not display correctly. It will show 100% for hours after unplugging from the charger. It will die when the battery percentage shows 25% to 28%. How can this be fixed? I have always had Date & Time set automatically and i do not travel between time zones. I appreciate the help.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 4:35 PM

7 replies

Apr 27, 2016 6:54 PM in response to ChrisR559

Same problem... Iphone 6, after updating to 9.3.1 this happens

- Iphone turns off sometimes with 25% battery

- When Iphone is showing 1% of battery, at the moment of charging, the statistic changes instantly to 30%.

- After dying because of battery, it takes at least 1 hour to turn on again.

- Battery drains faster than before.

The phone itself is not more than 1.5 years old... Sincerely, its totally shameful pay a total expensive price for this.

iPhone 6 iOS 9.3.1 Battery percentage showing incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.