Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About This Mac Support Links not available

Hi ...

User uploaded file

When I click on About This Mac > Service then click Mac Help, User Manual, OS X Report, etc., nothing happens. It would be great if this worked so all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2016 9:37 PM

I have two main observations:

• You said you clicked "About This Mac > Service". Actually, I think you clicked "About This Mac > Support". Service appears to show different options.
  • When I click "About This Mac > Support" and get to the screen you display, I can then click "Mac Help". But what that does is open a new Safari window displaying this:
    User uploaded file
  • Similarly, clicking "User Manual" opens a new tab (as opposed to a new window) in Safari.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2016 9:37 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

I have two main observations:

• You said you clicked "About This Mac > Service". Actually, I think you clicked "About This Mac > Support". Service appears to show different options.
  • When I click "About This Mac > Support" and get to the screen you display, I can then click "Mac Help". But what that does is open a new Safari window displaying this:
    User uploaded file
  • Similarly, clicking "User Manual" opens a new tab (as opposed to a new window) in Safari.

About This Mac Support Links not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.