Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple.com/support -2105F error message

On macbook air I was delete my hdd for reinstall os but the internet problems occurs on our site and for this reason I try to power off of reset my laptop. Now when I try to open laptop the laptop canbe power up but at that time if I try to enter recover mode with a command+R butons it shows attention picture on the world picture and it says apple.com/support -2105F error message. How can I format on my laptop. (Macbook Air and Os X El Capitan 10.x )

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 2:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2017 4:35 PM

I believe this is purely an intermittent or bad internet connection..

I got a similar error twice when using wifi for the recovery. After rebooting the modem and using an ethernet cable instead of wifi I had no further issues.

The two errors I got from memory were

-2100U

-2100F

2 replies

Apr 29, 2016 12:27 PM in response to kazimates

Hey kazimates,
I understand that you are unable to boot to OS X Recovery. Let's see if we can figure out what is going on.
Because you are seeing an apple.com/support message, I would at least see if you can run Apple Diagnostics. This would at least run a scan on your Mac to ensure that everything is working fine. If any issues come up, it would be a good idea to contact Apple Support to go over what your options are. Take a look at the article below to go over how to get that started.
Using Apple Diagnostics
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202731

If you are unable to run Apple Diagnostics, then you will need to contact Apple Support for further assistance. Take a look at the article below to start that process.
Contact Apple Support
https://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Take it easy

apple.com/support -2105F error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.