Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jabra sport app dosent work after upgrade From 5S to iPhone SE

Hello, recently upgraded from iPhone 5s to SE, and when i restored the phone and tried to use my jabra sport earbuds, the app dosent detect them at all. it just says disconnected all the time although its connected to BT and I can listen to music on them. only in the app it docent detect them. I tried to reinstall the app and it didn't work. maybe its because of the restore? i really have no clue what to do next😟.

thanks for your help in advance.

iPhone SE, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 3:05 AM

2 replies

Apr 28, 2016 10:43 AM in response to evgifra

evgifra wrote:

Hello, recently upgraded from iPhone 5s to SE, and when i restored the phone and tried to use my jabra sport earbuds, the app dosent detect them at all. it just says disconnected all the time although its connected to BT and I can listen to music on them. only in the app it docent detect them. I tried to reinstall the app and it didn't work. maybe its because of the restore? i really have no clue what to do next😟.

thanks for your help in advance.

Since this a is a 3rd party app, suggest you ask the app developer or look at their support site.

Apr 29, 2016 2:04 AM in response to razmee209

Thanks for quick response.

I think I figured it out. After reseting the iPhone and trying to connect on a "clean" iPhone and it still didn't work , it recognise the headset and i can listen to music , but the app dosent recognise the earphones. i tried to search if other users have experienced BT problems with their iPhone SE, and found that there is a general BT problem with iPhone SE. Users Complain about BT connectivity with their cars and describe is like I did more or less. Music stream is clear, but when they try to make a call , there are a lot of interruptions and its very hard to understand what people saying. I think my earphones problem relates to this problem as well. there is something wrong with the BT on iPhone SE. Hope apple will release a fix quickly, if its a iOS issue.

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/04/11/iphone-se-bluetooth-phone-call-audio-issues/

Jabra sport app dosent work after upgrade From 5S to iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.