Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Standards Conversion - Speed change

Hi,

Hope you're all well.

I'm using Compressor 4.1 and was wondering what the best way to speed change a ProRes HQ file from HD25 to HD 23.976? The presets don't seem to be there for that. I used to use Cinema tools for this but was hoping I could do it in Compressor.

Cheers,

Dan

Mac Pro 2016 6-core

Compressor 4.1

Mac Pro

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2016 1:41 AM

Hey Dan.

You would change the frame rate in the Video pane of the Inspector, in the Frame Rate field. In the Audio pane, make sure that Copy Audio Tracks from Source is unchecked. I suggest setting Retiming Quality to Better.

In the General pane, in Retiming, Duration should be 100% of Source.

Good luck.

Russ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2016 1:41 AM in response to dvdp9

Hey Dan.

You would change the frame rate in the Video pane of the Inspector, in the Frame Rate field. In the Audio pane, make sure that Copy Audio Tracks from Source is unchecked. I suggest setting Retiming Quality to Better.

In the General pane, in Retiming, Duration should be 100% of Source.

Good luck.

Russ

Standards Conversion - Speed change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.