Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto app

Hi, Somebody is using iPhoto application to post adverts and embarrassing news on my Facebook side. I tried to delete the app a few times but on the very next day it is back. Please help. I don't know what to do? Many thanks in advance.

User uploaded file

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 12:57 PM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2016 5:27 AM in response to ramaloo

I was hoping you know how to delete once and for good the app you have created

This is a user-to-user forum, i.e the iPhoto for iOS forum. we certainly do not develoe the software, we are users like you.

iPhoto does not run any longer on any newer iPone or iPad with iOS 8 or newer. It has already been killed for good.

iPhoto on a Mac can upload to Facebook, if someone can sign into your Facebook account with your own credentials. Have you tried to change your password on Facebook?

Otherwise launch iPhoto on your Mac, open the iPhoto Preferences > Accounts panel, then select the Facebook account and click the "-" button to remove the account.

User uploaded file

Apr 29, 2016 2:41 PM in response to léonie

Unfortunately I don't own any Mac. The thing is I've never downloaded this iPhoto app but....in order to see some pictures I might give unconsciously permission to the app (let say) to "infect" my Facebook side .

One day I delete the app and next day app is back on apps list.

If only knew good hacker. The problem would be solved within a second :-)

I did changed my password but it doesn't help.

Thank you for your help and time.

R

iPhoto app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.