Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

El Capitan problems

Since installing El Capitan, I am unable to load or update Adobe Flash Player (revision 21). My Mac Mini appears to perform the installation, tells me it was successful and asks me to restart my browser (Safari 9.1). When I try to use the Flash Player it cannot be found in Applications' or anywhere but in 'Downloads'. Any ideas, my friends?

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 12:50 PM

5 replies

Apr 28, 2016 1:55 PM in response to highiron

I did find the Flash Player icon in my Preferences. Every internet site that requires Flash Player thinks I do not have it, even after I do what I described earlier. Is there a change that I need to make to get the icon in Preferences visible/functional when a site requires it? I have it set so that sites needing Flash Player can save info on my Mac.

El Capitan problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.