Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to keep updated iWork documents in iPad?

Every time I use my iPad where theres no data ( travel abroad, airplanes, no wifi cafe) my keynote, numbers and pages documents are not available. The only ones available are the ones I just used, but others show up with a downwards arrow. They all need to be "UPDATED"... is there any way around it, other that clicking/ opening every single document before I get no Access?

All my documents are sync via iCloud so I can access them from my Mac at home or my phone.....

I would like to keep all my documents updated , so I can use them with out having to get connected to iCloud.

any one facing the same issue?

Thanks

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 1:24 PM

1 reply

May 1, 2016 12:29 PM in response to Julio_C

I recommend that you use the new OS X/iOS feature, "Handoff", which is part of Continuity. Handoff allows you to resume your work across devices the moment that your devices are om the same network. For more information on Handoff, please refer to the following support article Use Continuity to connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac - Apple Support

how to keep updated iWork documents in iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.