Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ratings on tracks keep changing

I'm getting really tired of seeing tracks in my iTunes have a higher rating than what I gave it. I take a lot of time formatting and rating all my tracks in iTunes of 35,000 tracks. I have a lot of live shows which might have a crowd, banter or tuning tracks. I want to keep those tracks in case I want to listen to the whole show. I rate those type of tracks with 1 star but those tracks keep coming up in my shuffle with 4 or 5 stars which I can only assume its coming from that Album rating. I've already searched online to find a way to disable that from happening but nothing seems to work. I've submitted feedback numerous times about this problem. Yes I can it a problem when iTunes is changing the rating you actually gave it. Does anyone else know how to stop this behavior?

I've seen this thread and wonder if anyone else has tried it and how well it works.

how to disable gray stars/suggested song rating based on album rating

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 1:43 PM

There are no replies.

Ratings on tracks keep changing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.