Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with iCloud calender subscription

I made a calender subscription on my mac and pushed it into the cloud. I see this subscription in my iPhone and iPad but if i get a subscription actualization I only see the changes on my mac but not on my iOS devices. Does somebody know the issue?

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 2:33 PM

5 replies

Apr 29, 2016 6:09 AM in response to fromsouth

Yes, english is not my native language. I try to explain it for you again:
1) I made a calender subscription in the calender app on my mac

2) I saved this calender to the icloud so that i can see it on my iPhone

3) I can see it on my iPhone but when somebody changes an appointment in the subscription, I only see those changes in the calender app on my mac but not on my iPhone.

Apr 29, 2016 6:16 AM in response to eberhapa

Perhaps this article will help you with iCloud calendar subscriptions:

Use iCloud calendar subscriptions - Apple Support

See the last section:

Can’t see your calendar subscription?

• Before you can see a calendar subscription on all your devices, subscribe to the calendar on your Mac first. If you subscribe to the calendar on your iOS device, iCloud won't update it to your other devices.
  • Check that your iOS device and Mac are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
  • If you visit iCloud.com or using Microsoft Outlook, you won't see your subscribed calendars updated with iCloud.
  • If you restore your calendars from iCloud.com, you'll need to subscribe to your calendars again.

Problems with iCloud calender subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.