Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone drains battery faster under 9.3.1 - possible?

Is it just me or does the battery drain faster under 9.3.1 on my iPhone 6?

It feels as if "normal" use that I make of the phone lasts less long... Especially, sitting doing nothing like over night. The only thing I changed a few months back is turn off BT, since I lost my headset, but that was before 9.3.1. Its not horrible, it just feels like it lasts less long...

Is anyone else with an iPhone 6 (64GB in my case) feeling that?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 3:42 PM

iDM@iCloud wrote:

It feels as if "normal" use that I make of the phone lasts less long... Especially, sitting doing nothing like over night. The only thing I changed a few months back is turn off BT, since I lost my headset, but that was before 9.3.1. Its not horrible, it just feels like it lasts less long...

http://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2016 3:42 PM in response to iDM@iCloud

iDM@iCloud wrote:

http://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/

iPhone drains battery faster under 9.3.1 - possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.