Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

language problem

I am based in UK but my podcast is in German. How can I change the page setting e.g. instructions, some (sub) headlines which are in English. In general it is too much English on the page. Even the category is in English. No German would search "health" they would look for the German word "Gesundheit".

Thank you very much indeed.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 4:17 AM

Germans will see the iTunes labels etc. in German; to see this substitute 'de' for 'gb' in the URL of the Store page website (of course when you go to view it in iTunes it will appear in the language of the country you are in). The web page does not show the categories, and I don't know whether in iTunes in Germany they see the categories in English or German.

I have to tell you that anyone searching on the category of your podcast is most unlikely to find it. Only 'featured' podcasts show when they do this - those are chosen by the Store staff. They couldn't show all the podcasts in a category - there would be thousands.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2016 4:17 AM in response to podcastlady

Germans will see the iTunes labels etc. in German; to see this substitute 'de' for 'gb' in the URL of the Store page website (of course when you go to view it in iTunes it will appear in the language of the country you are in). The web page does not show the categories, and I don't know whether in iTunes in Germany they see the categories in English or German.

I have to tell you that anyone searching on the category of your podcast is most unlikely to find it. Only 'featured' podcasts show when they do this - those are chosen by the Store staff. They couldn't show all the podcasts in a category - there would be thousands.

language problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.