Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes is not download my digital booklet. What could be wrong?

I followed the official support instructions here (View iTunes Digital Booklets on your computer or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support) THOROUGHLY but step 4 (Scroll through your purchases until you see the Digital Booklet icon.) is simply NON-EXISTENT. What do I have to do?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 10, none

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 11:56 PM

That step is if you've downloaded it onto that computer. You've looked in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes music store homepage to see if it shows for redownloading, or when viewing My Music if you turn on 'show iCloud Music Purchases' does it then show with a cloud icon against it for downloading ?

User uploaded file

If it does't show then have you hidden it from the cloud : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support ?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2016 11:56 PM in response to TNT4THEBRAIN

That step is if you've downloaded it onto that computer. You've looked in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes music store homepage to see if it shows for redownloading, or when viewing My Music if you turn on 'show iCloud Music Purchases' does it then show with a cloud icon against it for downloading ?

User uploaded file

If it does't show then have you hidden it from the cloud : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support ?

Apr 29, 2016 8:20 AM in response to King_Penguin

Hi King_Penguin! Thanks for trying to help!
I had tried to unhide purchases before, and the songs reappeared successfully. However, the booklet doesn't show.
And i don't get the option for the ''show icloud music purchases'' at all. Maybe because I don't use the program in my cellphone or never try to sync anything? (I also don't see the option to turn it on in settings, or of course, the mentioned menu). Also tried deleting the album, and force itunes to download it again, wich it did, but only the songs. No sign of the booklet.
This is incredibly weird alltogether. No idea what to do.

Apr 29, 2016 9:47 AM in response to TNT4THEBRAIN

The 'show iCloud music purchases' setting is on a computer's iTunes, and should show (if your iTunes is up-to-date) if you are viewing the My Music section of your iTunes library - I see it on Windows 10 :

User uploaded file

Or you are trying to do this directly on your phone ? If you are then you can't download it directly on your phone, you have to do it on a computer's iTunes and either change its Media Kind to Book so that it goes into the Books section of your library (it should show in My PDFs in Books) and sync it to your phone's iBooks app, or if you are using iCloud Drive for your books you can add it to that

itunes is not download my digital booklet. What could be wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.