Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding a map to iCal event

Sometimes I create an iCal event, and it automatically looks for the location and I have the option to ask for a notification when it's time to leave.

But other times, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this option. I type in the address in a couple of fields. And every time I try a new thing, I get notified that I'm changing it. This last time, it "corrected" the time to a wrong time as well. How do I get the calendar to see the location as such?

Also - my daughter has twice sent me invitations to events - I accept them, but they try to install in iCal in a shared Google calendar which I have write access to, and I can't figure out how to change it to any of my iCloud calendars, except by deleting the old one (declining the invitation), and writing a new calendar by hand (and calling up my daughter to tell her that I am accepting her invitation). The Google calendar isn't my default calendar. How do I accept an invitation to the correct calendar?

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 4:28 PM

There are no replies.

Adding a map to iCal event

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.