Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is a year of photos missing when I plug my iphone into iphoto

When I plug my phone into my iMac and open iphoto, only the last 15 photos or so show up. There is about a year gap of photos that won't show up in iphoto. The last set is from May of 2015 and the most current is from February of 2016. None of the pictures I have on my phone between those times is showing up in iphoto.

iPhoto '08, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 7:00 PM

2 replies

Apr 30, 2016 6:27 AM in response to clairefromkirkland

Hi clairefromkirkland,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues with iPhoto. If iPhoto on your Mac appears to be missing photos that are currently on your iPhone (i.e. were synced from iPhoto to your iPhone, not currently waiting to be imported from the iPhone), you may want to try rebuilding your iPhoto library, as outlined in the following article:

iPhoto 6 and later: Rebuilding the iPhoto library - Apple Support

Regards

There is a year of photos missing when I plug my iphone into iphoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.