Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased tv shows not appearing in purchase history

I have a family account set up. Child initiated the purchased TV shows on his iPhone. The TV shows are on his iPhone and I can go into the purchase history on my iPhone and my iTunes on my MBP and the TV shows are there. The only place where the purchased TV shows don't show up in the purchase history is on the Apple TV. When I go into TV shows on the Apple TV, I go into his Family Sharing profile and some of the TV shows he purchased on his phone appear on the Apple TV while others do not.

I'm wondering if there's a syncing issue with the Apple TV reaching out to the Apple servers and recognizing the purchased TV shows as actually being purchased.

I've signed out of my AppleID on the Apple TV and signed back in as that's sometimes solved hiccups like this in the past on my other devices, but no luck this time.

This is on the Gen 4 Apple TV, 64gb model (A1625) tvOS 9.2 build 13Y234. iOS devices are running 9.3.1, and my iTunes is running 12.3.3.17.

Apple TV, tvOS 9.2

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 8:33 PM

Contact iTunes

1 reply

Purchased tv shows not appearing in purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.