Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

synced photos from iPad to PC & can't find them

I synced my photos/videos from my iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.1 onto my PC laptop with an OS of Windows 7 Professional.

I can't find them.....can someone please tell they where they are?

thanks!

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 7:37 PM

They are usually pulled into the Pictures folder on a Windows machine

3 replies

May 22, 2016 7:35 PM in response to raytownredneck

Were these pictures taken with the iPad and did you import them using the W7 Import Wizard? If so it should have asked you where to put them. If you don't recall try this:

Open Windows Explorer. On the left side folder structure, select Libraries, then go to the upper right corner and look for the "Search Computer" box.

Type exactly img*.jpg and then click Enter. This will bring up all pictures taken with the iPad (and likely others) that are under your user libraries.

If you still cannot find them, then open Explorer again but this time select Computer, then go to the upper right corner, "Search Computer" box.

Type exactly *.jpg and then click Enter. This will bring up all pictures taken with any camera in the JPEG format. This search will take some time.

If this does not find them, they are not there.

synced photos from iPad to PC & can't find them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.