Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All songs just disappeared from my phone.

All songs just disappeared!

All my songs, and videos have disappeared from my phone now. Twice this week! First time, I just re-sync the phone. Now today, I was listing to songs heading to work. Put the phone down for a bit, maybe 10 minutes. Again, all gone…nothing there!!

iPhone 6 plus

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 8:19 PM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2016 12:28 AM in response to Rysz

Hello, see below...

- Do you have Apple Music subscription? (No)

- Do you have iTunes Match? (No)

- How do you sync your music between your computer and your iPhone? (iTunes sync via cord to my MBP)

- Have you made any changes in your basic set up that might have triggered this issue? (No, just software updates as shown via the app store.)

May 5, 2016 4:16 AM in response to f2titan

Same with me on iPhone 6. I was listening to music around lunch time and couple of hours later all songs in my music were completely gone! Got no subscription, I have disabled automatic updates and have no iCloud or anything. I usually sync with cable but have my wifi sync enabled. But at the time this happened I was at work and my laptop with my iTunes library was at home.

The other thing I've noticed is that Facebook Messenger somehow reset itself so I had to click through the welcome screens and set it up. But all my messages were there. Not sure if these two were connected or there was some major glitch in my phone that did that to both apps.

Do you have any suggestions or explanation why this happened? Can't have 15-20GB of data just wiped clean. That's not good at all.

All songs just disappeared from my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.