Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes wont recognize my iphone 6.

Yes I have tried the troubleshooting. Still does not seem to work. I also uninstalled and reinstalled itunes but to no avail. Any other ideas on how I can solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2016 8:06 PM

Hello javi310,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that your iPhone isn't being recognized by iTunes on your Windows computer. Without knowing just what troubleshooting you have tried, I would suggest taking a look at the following article and going through the steps there. It covers most of the issues that could cause your iPhone not to be recognized.

If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2016 8:06 PM in response to javi310

Hello javi310,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that your iPhone isn't being recognized by iTunes on your Windows computer. Without knowing just what troubleshooting you have tried, I would suggest taking a look at the following article and going through the steps there. It covers most of the issues that could cause your iPhone not to be recognized.

If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Best regards.

Itunes wont recognize my iphone 6.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.