Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone experienced lag on the iPhone 6S Plus?

ive been experiencing some lag issues with my iPhone 6S Plus. Has anyone else noticed this? I have restored it twice and sometimes what will happen is iMessage will lag in group chats and frequently, Airmail can barely be used.

I have also noticed everyone now and then my iPhone will state that a call has failed, and today noticed for a couple hours messages would not go through via iMessage, text were fine though. The message would state it was delivered but minutes later would come back stating it has failed. I would choose try again and they would deliver instantly and successfully.

could his be an Apple server issue?

iTunes Software-OTHER, Windows 8, Toshiba Satellite Windows 8

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 10:13 PM

2 replies

Has anyone experienced lag on the iPhone 6S Plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.