Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send a message to a group.

I tried many times to send a message to a group, but I couldn't. The Group Messaging in the Setting is turned on, but still have this issue. When make a group and send a text, it says the message failed to be sent. Help plz.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 10:43 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 8:29 AM in response to Heraveee

Hello Heraveee,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are having difficulties in sending group messages from your iPhone. I have a couple of articles for you to take a look at to sort out what might be going on. It sounds like you are not unfamiliar with group messaging, but I would suggest starting with the first on sending group messages, to ensure that you are not omitting something necessary.

Send a group message with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

After that, take a look at the steps in the following to eliminate other issues on sending/receiving messages.

If you can‘t send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best regards.

Can't send a message to a group.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.