Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacting Apple Support via Email

Hello,

I need an email address to contact apple support to resolve a problem.

A little of information:

I'm in the navy, currently deployed on a ship. I barely have access/time to call my family so I can't really spend x amount of hours or minutes troubleshooting over the phone. We are also not allowed to use the chat function so I need an email address.

I just need help, Please & Thank you.

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 2:33 AM

7 replies

Apr 29, 2016 3:18 AM in response to kelz242

If we knew what the problem was that you were having, it might be easier to point you in the right direction. You should be able to use Google to find support for your product and once you get to online support site for that product, you can click on Contact Support, go through the prompts and then choose email as the way that you want to be contacted.

User uploaded file

This is the standard Apple Contact website.

http://www.apple.com/contact/

Apr 29, 2016 7:51 AM in response to kelz242

Additionally, if you do contact Apple support: depending on how you answer the questions on those following pages, there will be one or more options available to you - that could include chat, email, or phone. So, it's best to mention your circumstances during that process.

Or, if you want to give it a try: there is a lot of knowledge available here; if you'll give us details of your device and problem(s), maybe we can help. This is almost like using email.....

Apr 29, 2016 8:19 AM in response to kelz242

Just to clarify the above, there is no one E-Mail address to contact Apple Support. Can you imagine how many people would spam such a thing. It would be unmanageable.

As pointed out above, you can set up Support to contact you by E-Mail by going through the Support path suggested by Demo. An Apple Support person will then contact you and you can have the conversation over E-Mail with them.

You could also explain the problem here, and maybe someone can help you out.

May 25, 2016 8:39 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Post problem here. There are very knowledge volunteers here.

Try having a friend, parent, spouse calling apple to get the ball rolling. Have them act as an intermediary.

If not, try writing a real letter with your email address included. Explain your situation. A little slow, but that's how we did it in the day. Always a great excuse. Letter is in the mail, when it wasn't but you hurried and got a letter out.

Apple

1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408) 996–1010

If some apple product is failing, send a certified letter or navy equivalent to apple to the above address. Get some documentation on the failure date. Should be some postal official to sign that you mailed on date x.

Contacting Apple Support via Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.