Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Entered wrong digit when entering e_mail address

I have entered Live.co.ul on my Apple account instead of Live.co.uk and now cannot verify my iPhone account.

Is there a way of changing it to UK instead of UL or do I have to reset my iPhone and loose music etc that I have downloaded.

Not got a clue as to the correct forum I should be posting this so here goes.

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 2:03 AM

4 replies

Apr 30, 2016 1:19 PM in response to GovanX

Hello GovanX,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you made a typo when you set up your Apple ID account. The following article provides you with information on how to change your Apple ID.

Change your Apple ID

Once you have made the change, you will want to take a look at this article for what to do after you have made changes to your Apple ID.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password

Best regards.

Apr 30, 2016 2:30 PM in response to jeffd55

Sorry jeffd55 I am not clued up with apple devices but my problem is that I cannot sign in to my apple account as it will not accept the Live.co.ul email address.it should finish Live.co.uk.

My problem is that I cannot repair the email address. If I open a new account and use that will what I have on the iPhone stay on the iPhone or would I loose that..

Will have another look tomorrow at your post and will see if I can find anything that helps.

Many thanks for your help.

GovanX

Entered wrong digit when entering e_mail address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.