Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please

My ipod 5th gen suddenly wont go to home after it gets battery low. I charged it about 10 hrs and still its just the apple icon appears then go black out again. Any help? PS: My home button is stuck. Please help me.

iPod touch, 5th gen

Posted on Apr 28, 2016 11:13 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 8:34 AM in response to Annebisyosa

Hello Annebisyosa,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand your iPod touch won't boot completely, and your Home button isn't working. You'll need to get in contact with Apple Support to set up service for your iPod since the Home button is stuck.

What to do next

Contact Apple Support to set up service if you have any of these issues:

• You still see a black screen after charging, force restarting, or following the steps in this article.
  • You see a black screen, but can hear alerts, sounds, and vibrations.
  • Your screen is on, but it doesn't respond to when you tap, slide, or try other gestures.
  • You can't force your device to restart because your Home button or Sleep/Wake button is broken or stuck.
  • Your device is stuck on the Apple logo, displays a solid color, or isn't recognized in iTunes.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on

Have a good one.

please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.