Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Support - Please Help

My MacBook Pro has been in repairs for past one and half years. The problem is continuous freezing, pink and blue screen, garbled screen. Tech Center have already changed the Logic board 4 times, Keyboard, speakers, top & bottom casing, battery and optical drive over the course of 1year. The last repair was about a month ago where they again replaced the Logic board, and now the problems have started again - Freezing, Pink/blue screen flashing while watching videos online, Speed decreases (everything literally working in slow-mo), fan is mostly running at its top speed, and all this happens when only one or two browser windows open without any extensive process running on it. Also, it has been formatted multiple times over past year. Every time I contact support they go through the same process again and again. Please let me know if there is any way I can contact higher management to find a resolution, I am really frustrated and tired with the product and process. Any help would be appreciated.

Device: MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)

OS-X: El Capitan Version 10.11.14

Thank you.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 7:33 AM

Dear sir: we are only a user-to-user forum. Apple doesn't have much to do with us at all. That being said, there is something you can do. Contact Apple directly for help. Save all documentation and be polite and patient . IF you have Applecare you may be in luck. Apple CAN and MAY at its own discretion replace a Mac that has had a lot of repairs done and still doesn't work correctly. Notice I wrote CAN and MAY in capital letters. This is to suggest that it's possible, but not 100% guaranteed. If you bought your MacBook pro with a credit card, your warranty may have been extended. Maybe it's covered under house insurance..

Anyways, you have nothing to lose by trying....Have you tried going to this "Tech Center" place and asking to speak to a manager or supervisor?

just a suggestion

John B

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2016 7:33 AM in response to sfshil

Dear sir: we are only a user-to-user forum. Apple doesn't have much to do with us at all. That being said, there is something you can do. Contact Apple directly for help. Save all documentation and be polite and patient . IF you have Applecare you may be in luck. Apple CAN and MAY at its own discretion replace a Mac that has had a lot of repairs done and still doesn't work correctly. Notice I wrote CAN and MAY in capital letters. This is to suggest that it's possible, but not 100% guaranteed. If you bought your MacBook pro with a credit card, your warranty may have been extended. Maybe it's covered under house insurance..

Anyways, you have nothing to lose by trying....Have you tried going to this "Tech Center" place and asking to speak to a manager or supervisor?

just a suggestion

John B

MacBook Pro Support - Please Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.