Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix on Apple TV - PROBLEM

All internet connection are fine and all devices run fine, except Netflix.

Since April 27th 2016 the service is unstable and is giving me a lot of headache. The IT guy when there to check, and there's no problem at all. Netflix runs 100% on my smart TV. iTunes Runs 100% on both Apple TV I have at home. Youtube runs 100% on both Apple TV. But, Netflix, seems like a joke on the past couple of days. Subtitles disappear, transmission stops suddenly, black screen instead starting episode..all of kind of problems.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 4:29 AM

9 replies

May 1, 2016 6:54 AM in response to RonieStaack

It may be that your software is corrupted. You could try restoring it, see Restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

Pick Restore, not Reset when given the choice. It will take a while to download the full software, and you'll need to re-enter your configuration. This is the equivalent of deleting and installing the app.

Otherwise, you could check with Netflix. They might have made a change that obsoletes your ATV.

Netflix on Apple TV - PROBLEM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.