Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Select text based on colour or formating?

I have a document of 15,000 words, a transcript for my uni dissertation.

it operates in using a colour code system that rotates every answer that was given as it relates to an individual's answers, now this would take me an age to do by hand, but I'm assuming there is a simpler way to do this and select all text with he same format or colour?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 4:57 AM

You need to say what version of Pages you are using.

If it is Pages 5.6.1 your first problem is you can not search on style, the second problem even if you could you can not select non-contiguous text.

Peter

4 replies

Apr 29, 2016 6:40 AM in response to Riickii19

The entire problem is not that you bought a new Mac, it is that you are using the Pages v5 application, when you should be using a more complete word processing application that can do what you want — Word in Office 2016 for Mac. You are not required to use Apple applications, simply because you bought a Mac. Word has been in continuous development and feature evolution for 33 years. Pages has not.

Select text based on colour or formating?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.