Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It is the sixth week. My apple care case hasn't been solved. Where can I ask for help?

Hi all,

My iphone was set at lost mode by a hacker. I contacted apple support six weeks ago. However, they are still investigating my case and don't do anything for my iphone. How can I expedite this? Is there way for me to contact apple's high level management?

My case detail please find at:

My apple id was hacked and devices were locked, apple care three weeks no progress

Thanks.

Ye

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 7:38 AM

7 replies

Apr 29, 2016 8:16 PM in response to yetian88

You must be politely - assertively - persistent.

You might want to change your approach to "Why can I not get this resolved in a timely manner? What can I do to help you help me? Nothing takes 6 weeks. A house can be built, finished out, furnished and moved into in that time."

Posting here is time that you could be spending n the phone with Real Apple Employees.

best of luck - and please come back and tell us how it came out.

It is the sixth week. My apple care case hasn't been solved. Where can I ask for help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.