Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music showing as playing on the lock screen even though its not playing and the App is closed

Even though I am not listening to music and I have closed the App, why has it started to show as if it is playing on my locked screen, this is also only happening intermittently and not all the time. Also I have noticed on my lock screen when music isn't showing I have the music symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen and the camera symbol in the bottom right which I have never noticed before, normally only the camera symbol is showing ????

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 1:29 PM

I believe this is part of the Suggested Apps feature. To turn this off, go to Settings > General > Handoff & Suggested Apps and under Suggested Apps, turn off Installed Apps.

6 replies

Music showing as playing on the lock screen even though its not playing and the App is closed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.