Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get a better brass sound in Mainstage? Are there additonal plug ins available? Thanks

I've tried all the onboard brass sounds but in a live setting with my band they all sound a bit like a fairground organ. I'm looking for a punchy brass sound for use in a Jacksons song. Thanks

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 11:48 PM

Try this previous discussion.

Re: Looking for good Brass plugins...

7 replies

Apr 30, 2016 3:46 AM in response to jmchugh100

Hi

Most of those libraries run in Kontakt plugin from NI. This is available as an AU plugin which will work in LPX and MS, and you can run it standalone.

Session Horns & Pro will run in the free Kontakt Player

see the bottom of this page.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/orchestral-cinematic/sess ion-horns-pro

NOTE that some sample libraries will NOT run in the free player version: they need the full paid version of Kontakt.

CCT

How can I get a better brass sound in Mainstage? Are there additonal plug ins available? Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.