Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no alert for incoming calls, incoming notifications, no vibration, no music or video playing, black screen in camera, keypad slow

nothing is working fine on my iphone 6s plus. I purchased it from US. Model No. A 1634. Currently I m in India. There is no alert for incoming calls, incoming notifications, no vibration, no music or video playing, black screen in camera, keypad slow etc etc. What should I do. I have already restored my phone once through itunes. Also tried in DFU mode but the download fails saying that the network connection is timed out. Help me.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 6:44 AM

3 replies

Apr 29, 2016 7:58 AM in response to gaurav0227

For the incoming notifications - make sure you have Do Not Disturb turned OFF - no crescent moon sign in the row of icons at the top right

Backup the device to iTunes - Restore as NEW (not from backup) - see if problem resolves - if yes - restore backup

You can try that as a last resort but if the camera is not working - it is likely that there is an underlying hardware fault

Nonetheless - restore the phone to factory settings and see if the issues resolve

Reset your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

no alert for incoming calls, incoming notifications, no vibration, no music or video playing, black screen in camera, keypad slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.