Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification Apple ID failed

Hello,

I keep getting the following message: Verification Failed: there was an error connecting to the apple ID server.

I cannot send imessages or use my internet at all.

What do I do to fix this problem? I am also travelling internationally if that has any effect on it, I am not sure.

Thanks,

Meredith

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 7:14 AM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2016 7:29 AM in response to keeaannnnnaaa

keeaannnnnaaa wrote:

Hello,

I keep getting the following message: Verification Failed: there was an error connecting to the apple ID server.

I cannot send imessages or use my internet at all.

What do I do to fix this problem? I am also travelling internationally if that has any effect on it, I am not sure.

Thanks,

Meredith

With no access to Internet data, nothing will work. As already suggested, get the device connected to a WiFi hotspot and test. If that resolves the issue, you will need a locally usable SIM (or international data on your cell account) to do the things you want to do while you are away from WiFi.

EDIT: Just saw your most recent post. Check with your carrier to ensure that you didn't exceed some sort of data or cost limit by using the data service over the last couple of weeks.

Verification Apple ID failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.