Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Sync between Outlook 2010 and iTunes 12.3.3

Hi,

I'm searching for a solution for this problem:

I have iTunes 12.3.3 installed and Outlook 2010 on my Windows 7 machine.

I can not properly sync the calender entries to my iPhone SE.

There are only calender entries created until the date when I was installing iTunes 12.3.3 (March 22) Calender Entries created after this date are not synced to the iPhone! I realized that with 12.3.3 there is no more ituns addin for outlook. So I got it from an older version, copied it to my computer, added it into outlook but still no success.

Any hint?

regards

Thomas

iPhone SE, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2016 11:45 PM

Hi all,

So I think I found a solution, and I wanted you all to know...

It seemed to be a problem with the sync databases used by itunes. Apparently the sync dbs were not updated anymore.

So I uninstalled the whole iTunes application and components as described on the Apple Support web site.

Then I removed all the folders in "C:\users\my_username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer"

So now I had again a "clean" system without "history".

After this I installed again the current version of iTunes for Windows, plugged in the iPhone and voila the synchronisation was successful again.

best regards

Thomas

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2016 11:45 PM in response to ThomasM1973

Hi all,

So I think I found a solution, and I wanted you all to know...

It seemed to be a problem with the sync databases used by itunes. Apparently the sync dbs were not updated anymore.

So I uninstalled the whole iTunes application and components as described on the Apple Support web site.

Then I removed all the folders in "C:\users\my_username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer"

So now I had again a "clean" system without "history".

After this I installed again the current version of iTunes for Windows, plugged in the iPhone and voila the synchronisation was successful again.

best regards

Thomas

No Sync between Outlook 2010 and iTunes 12.3.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.