Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cloud password

I have changed my password for my account but when I try to use my phone it wants the password but when I put it in it says wrong password.I changed it four time but still wrong.?????

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 8:29 AM

7 replies

Apr 29, 2016 8:57 AM in response to jamesfromwillmar

So you have tried the new password and the old password and neither works - and without the iCloud password you are having trouble with your phone, right?

Then you have to consider brining it in to Apple with your documents of ownership and identity proof and they can reset it for you - sorry not sure there is another way - in essence the phone is activation cloud locked inadvertently

Make a "Genius" appointment at an Apple Store, or go to another authorized service provider.

Backup the dev

It may help to click support at the top of the page and chat with the Apple service reps first

May 7, 2016 6:54 PM in response to jamesfromwillmar

Can you explain specifically what you mean? Is your phone signed into an old version of the email address used for your Apple account? So, you changed that address to a new one, but iCloud is still signed into the old one, as indicated on the first post? Or did you set up a brand new Apple ID, and the old one is still signed on?

Cheers,

GB

I cloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.