Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi there, I have an issue with my headphones I guess because I tried to talk with using apple headphones on my Mac on facebook messenger I was able to hear the other end conversion but they were unable to hear so I tried few probabilities using othe

Hi there, I have an issue with my headphones I guess because I tried to talk with using apple headphones on my Mac on facebook messenger I was able to hear the other end conversion but they were unable to hear so I tried few probabilities.

Case1:using others headphones they were able to hear my voice.

Case2: I gave my headset to my friend I have taken her headset and I made a call using google number through my gmail on Mac. I was able to hear her voice(she used my headset) but when I tried to talk using her headset(iphone) she wasn't able to.

So I want to know what is the problem is it with my headset of iphone or Mac.

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 11:00 AM

There are no replies.

Hi there, I have an issue with my headphones I guess because I tried to talk with using apple headphones on my Mac on facebook messenger I was able to hear the other end conversion but they were unable to hear so I tried few probabilities using othe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.