Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QuickType iOS 9.3.1not accessible

I Cannot access QuickType on my iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.1. I have been trying to make lists in notes and the keyboard won't give me the option. I have tried restarting predictive several times and restarting iPad. I highlight all text, nothing happens. How can I activate the keyboard?

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 12:07 PM

8 replies

Apr 30, 2016 7:13 AM in response to Fontam

i Found the answer. It is in iCloud within notes.

Get started

When you open Notes in iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan for the first time and select Upgrade Now, both your notes on your device and your notes on iCloud.com will upgrade. And if you sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on your other devices with iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan, any changes you make to a note on one device instantly appear on all your other devices.

Make sure your notes finish upgrading before you leave the Notes app.

The notes you created before your upgrade might look different, but you can immediately start using all of the new app features to customize and enhance them.

If you upgrade later, your notes will stay the same, and you can upgrade to the new features at any time. Just open Notes and select Upgrade.

QuickType iOS 9.3.1not accessible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.