Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App TULIP Roadbook disappeared from the App Store

I have purchased 4 years ago an unique app to create roadbook

TULIP Roadbook made by Long Haul Software.

It works perfectly on my Ipad, unfortunately with the update of my Ipad to IOS 7 it no longer works and I have found out that I should download the release 2.1

Perfect I have tried but it has disappeared from the app store and Long Haul Software internet site has been closed.

How can I get the 2.1 release?

I have purchase it therefore I should be entitled to have this update.

THANKS

EB

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 3:51 PM

5 replies

Apr 29, 2016 4:01 PM in response to Lake 250

That is an issue to take up with the defunct 3rd party publisher/developer, Long Haul Software.

I imagine that had you updated your app in a timely manner you would have gotten it before these folks went out of business. 3rd party content may no longer be available from all of the Apple content stores at any time: iTunes/Apple music & video; iOS App Store; Mac App Store; iBooks, etc.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 beta 3;  Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.3.2 beta 3;  Apple Airport Express

May 1, 2016 10:53 PM in response to Lake 250

The Terms of Use for the Apple content stores encourages end users to maintain backup copies of their content for these very reasons. Apple no longer has a right to provide you with a licensed copy of your content once the developer no longer sells their product through the stores.

Apple is not responsible for making the operating system function with the products of the millions of developers who create 3rd party software for Apple devices. It is the other way around, developers are responsible to develop their product to function properly with the operating system. Which is why Apple maintains a developer program that gives the developers access to the prerelease versions of the new operating system as it's being developed.

App TULIP Roadbook disappeared from the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.