Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!! My Apple ID has been disabled and I'm out of the country!

Hello, I've had Apple products for years now, and for the first time I have an alert saying, "Your Apple ID has been disabled" every time I try to update my apps. I've changed my password twice. I've looked for online support from Apple, but apparently it's not available right now. I'm currently in El Salvador, and I'm not a fluent Spanish speaker, so I can't turn to their support line for help. WHAT do I do?! I am beyond frustrated!!! AH!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 3:03 PM

Have you tried a Forced Restart? Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. You will not lose anything. Then sign out of the iTunes Store and sign back in. (for Apps not updating).

Also try going to Settings > General > Restrictions > and make sure that the iTunes Store, Installing Apps, Deleting Apps, and In-App Purchases are all under the Allow section. Test installing again.

Also check this article for possible hints:

If your Apple ID is locked - Apple Support

Here is a link to Google Translate. I speak Spanish fluently (my first language) and it does a reasonable job, not great (I have to edit some of it afterwards). Maybe the link will help you with some words if you need local help. Good luck.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2016 3:03 PM in response to Gessicarodriguez

Have you tried a Forced Restart? Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. You will not lose anything. Then sign out of the iTunes Store and sign back in. (for Apps not updating).

Also try going to Settings > General > Restrictions > and make sure that the iTunes Store, Installing Apps, Deleting Apps, and In-App Purchases are all under the Allow section. Test installing again.

Also check this article for possible hints:

If your Apple ID is locked - Apple Support

Here is a link to Google Translate. I speak Spanish fluently (my first language) and it does a reasonable job, not great (I have to edit some of it afterwards). Maybe the link will help you with some words if you need local help. Good luck.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT

HELP!! My Apple ID has been disabled and I'm out of the country!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.