Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5s text messages history has disappeared

My iPhone 5s text messages have disappeared except for last couple of days. All messages were showing, settings on delete never. where are they? Their 3Gb total shows in storage and get should be on iCloud backup.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2016 3:30 PM

I am also having this problem (on an iPhone 6 with the latest version of iOS 9) and when I contacted customer support, they were not helpful. They said I didn't have enough space on my phone, yet my texts were part of the reason why there was no storage considering my phone's storage still says that they're there!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2016 3:30 PM in response to Ggzback

I am also having this problem (on an iPhone 6 with the latest version of iOS 9) and when I contacted customer support, they were not helpful. They said I didn't have enough space on my phone, yet my texts were part of the reason why there was no storage considering my phone's storage still says that they're there!

My iPhone 5s text messages history has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.