Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to open my Quicken app I am asked for my AppleID and the password used to purchase it. My password has been changed and I don't know my old password. How can I open it? Using my current password causes a message for me to change my pw.

When I try to open my Quicken app on my Macbook Pro, I am now (after a year of no problems) getting a message to sign in with my Apple ID AND the password used to purchase the app. My password has changed numerous times and I have no idea what the old password is. If I link to forgot password, it just wants me to set up a new one and we go round and round. How can I open this app?

MacBook Pro, 10.9.5 is my operating system

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 4:57 PM

1 reply

When I try to open my Quicken app I am asked for my AppleID and the password used to purchase it. My password has been changed and I don't know my old password. How can I open it? Using my current password causes a message for me to change my pw.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.