Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't give me the entire album that I just bought this morning

So I've got myself in an interesting predicament.. I downloaded the Drake album today, as millions of other people probably did, and I was good until I tried to use the remote app to control my laptop playing music. I picked a song that I wanted to listen to on the album, and it kept skipping right past it and going to the next song, wouldn't play it at all. Turns out, it wouldn't play 7 other songs and would just skip right past them as well. So I took the next logical step and just straight up deleted the album to redownload it and fix the problem, but when I went to redownload the album off of my hidden purchases, and it only gives me 11 songs to redownload, instead of the 21 I paid for, not including the 4 random songs that keep popping up and actually doing what I wanted out of them. Which is being physically on my computer and phone, not just streamable through Apple Music, which I really don't want to do. Now the album on my phone won't display the album art, and just says that it's unavailable. Should I try to re-delete it and start over again or is there a better solution to this? My Apple Music trial runs out in a few days, so maybe that will help with getting the physical download, but I'd rather listen to it now instead of waiting since I've been anticipating it for awhile.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 4:33 PM

1 reply

iTunes won't give me the entire album that I just bought this morning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.