Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dropped my iphone 6 and now it black screened. it doesnt respond when i flip the switch for silent or none and also doesnt respond when i plug in my charger. can anyone help me?

i dropped my iphone 6 and now it black screened. it doesnt respond when i flip the switch for silent or none and also doesnt respond when i plug in my charger. can anyone help me?

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 5:18 PM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2016 5:33 PM in response to glaticom

Most likely the screen will not come on if it was a hard drop. Plug in to itunes to see if you can retrieve anything. You might need a new phone.

Or if the touch screen works but not the display then go to quicktime (mac) > plug in your phone to your mac > press Option+Command+N. This should at least give you a screen to see your phone on the computer and see the phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.