Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot delete a photo album from Ipad 2 that was created in iphoto

I cannot delete a photo album from photos on my ipad 2. The album was created in iphotos on my macbook air and synched from itunes. My photos on the macbook have all been imported to 'photos' and the album I want to delete from my ipad does not exist on my macbook any more.

What I am supposed to do is sync my ipad with itunes and delete the album in iphotos.

However, there is no photos tab in my itunes to let me sync photos so what do I do?

iPad 2, iOS 9.3.1, Also MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 29, 2016 7:32 PM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2016 8:54 PM in response to Dilbury1

Dilbury1 wrote:

What I am supposed to do is sync my ipad with itunes and delete the album in iphotos.

However, there is no photos tab in my itunes to let me sync photos so what do I do?

When your iPad is connected to iTunes you should see a Photos Tab like on the screenshot below and then you should do a sync with no photos or albums selected as shown below. That should clear all previously synced photos in the iPad. It does not make any difference if the photos are on your Mac or not.

User uploaded file

Cannot delete a photo album from Ipad 2 that was created in iphoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.